We are committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to everyone. We are continually striving to improve the experience for all users.
- All pages on this site follow U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines.
- All pages on this site follow priorities 1 & 2 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- HTML4 is used on this site.
Web pages on this site include 3 different areas:
- A header bar that includes the applicable logo, and Skip Navigation link.
- A left-side navigation menu.
- The main page content area includes Page Contents section for convenient access to page components.
Unless they are purely decorative items, all images used on this web site have suitable alt attributes.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- The first link in every document is a "Skip Navigation"; it is to skip directly to what is considered the main section of the page (the content). We have implemented this feature in a way that it allows Internet Explorer users to tab through (past that target link).
- URLs are permanent whenever possible.
All form controls are appropriately and explicitly labeled.
We are using non obtrusive client-side scripts.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- Any information conveyed through the use of color is also available without color (i.e. text based).
When you are inactive for 20 minutes on the website, the website will give a visual time-out warning. You will have 60 seconds to continue your session by pressing Continue button. If you do not continue your session, you will be logged out. Timeout does not apply to login process.
Accessibility Testing Techniques
This web application has been optimized for accessibility using the following assistive technologies and browsers:
- Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Keyboard Only Navigation
- HTML Validators
- Internet Explorer
Note: Not all combinations of assistive tools and/or browser versions have been tested and performance is not guaranteed.